Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tonight, tonight

So, are we going out tonight?

I think we should.

I mean, I REALLY think we should.

As you may have noticed, the job counter has gone up by one.

9 comments:

Caroline said...

It seems as if CONGRATULATIONS are in order?! Can't wait to hear about it. She who gets the job gets to pick the happy hour location! What'll it be, newly employed librarian?

Kelly said...

I'm feeling nostalgia for Amy's Cafe...would that be acceptable to everyone?

According to their website, they have specials on taps and rails from 4-7 pm. Shall we meet around 5-ish?

Caroline said...

Sounds good to me. See ya there!

meridith said...

Congratulations indeed! However, I fear this evening I must take a vacation from my vacation. You'll be here next week though, right? they're not whisking you away that quickly, are they?

Katie Kiekhaefer said...

Congrats Kelly!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!

*have many many many for me tonight ladies*

Unknown said...

Congratulations again Kelly. I'm sorry that I am not out celebrating with you tonight. I'll be sure to get your first ginger ale next week.

Leah said...

WOO HOO!! Congrats Kelly! Sorry I didn't get around to checking the blog until now. I agree that a belated celebration next week is in order.

Lia said...

Congratulations!!!!

Leizel said...

Yay, Kelly! That's absolutely wonderful! I hope the job will still leave you time to pen parodies :)