Monday, February 20, 2006

Finally, chocolate covered bacon


I know I've probably mentioned this to all of you...but just check it out. You know you really want to. Mmmm...chocolatey, bacony goodness.

6 comments:

Ursula said...

Whoops, am an idiot and forgot the link http://karagitz.blogspot.com/2005/09/chocolate-covered-bacon_28.html

Unknown said...

Ok perhaps I was wrong, bacon does not make everything better.

Andi said...

Now, if only they would smother it in honey maple jalapeno ranch.

Actually, Barrique's tried to serve me chocolate covered bacon with my wine once. Nate says it's good. But I think he'll eat anything as long as it has bacon in it.

Librarian Girl said...

You really eat that? Are you preggers?

Lia said...

Someone finally did it!!! Yes! Who wants to do a fondue party?

Unknown said...

I'm up for the party, but there will be no bacon in my fondue pot. Or ranch dressing, I know what you were thinking Lia.