Fatty Cat!
This is the porkiest kitty I've seen in a while, and his story's pretty cute. Video here; it takes a while to load, but it's good (I watched it three times).
Like so many of us, he's unhappy about the skinny pants trend....
still procrastinating, employment and all
This is the porkiest kitty I've seen in a while, and his story's pretty cute. Video here; it takes a while to load, but it's good (I watched it three times).
Like so many of us, he's unhappy about the skinny pants trend....
Posted by
Leizel
at
1/25/2007 09:52:00 PM
2 comments:
Don't know if I should admit to this, but I'm the proud owner of a 20lb cat. The article says that cat weighs 20lbs. No way, it has to be more, he's HUGE! Then again, maybe he just carries his weight in his head...
I was sort of thinking the same thing - as the proud owner of a once 24 lb cat (who is now 17 lbs). That one has a really fat face, or lots and lots of fur.
Oh! I got it! He's wearing three Beer Bellies filled with Fancy Feast.
Post a Comment