Ceiling cat
I know this will not amuse all of you, but I have a soft spot for cats doing wierd stuff. Look at the bottom of the page, ceiling cat knows all!!
still procrastinating, employment and all
I know this will not amuse all of you, but I have a soft spot for cats doing wierd stuff. Look at the bottom of the page, ceiling cat knows all!!
Posted by
Leah
at
11/12/2006 02:35:00 PM
5 comments:
omg, leah is making me laff!1!!one!
Nice Kitler there, too.
holy crap, I couldn't look at the whole thing in one sitting. I was laughing too much and making an ass of myself.
You people and your cats.
Pardon me, I need to go and search for doggies.
I laughed so hard I cried....
PS Katie K: There were 2 dogs in there!
do you think the sad cat in the shower pic was photoshoped? saddest kitty ever!:(
Post a Comment