Love notes
This is a scan of the note we found on the floor of the concert hall after Katie's choir concert. It tells a touching story of young love, porn, and handjobs between "Annie" (presumably not our Annie) and "Rick" (a young man so horny he cannot spell the word "ridiculous").
Sorry it's not a better quality image -- I tried to clean it up as best I could, but when a note is this DIRTY there's only so much you can do!
(Click on the images to see a bigger, more readable version.)


7 comments:
He had to sneak into her house to download porn because HE HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!!!
Nice scanning Kelly... I'm sure your bosses would be proud.
I'm still trying to figure out why the girl replied "Rear-view mirror!" to that, unless she was just expressing her excitement about hearing her favorite Pearl Jam song on the radio at that moment or something.
Nothing says love quite like a handjob in a recital hall.
I didn't think of this until after I posted, but wasn't a guy singing Pearl Jam's "Rearviewmirror" when we walked into the karaoke bar later that same night? MAYBE THAT WAS RICK!
If so, I must say that his singing was no better than his penmanship.
Wow, and to think I was afraid you guys would be bored!
Ah, young love. Brings a tear to my eye.
Let's all just shout out "Rearview Mirror!" when we are at a loss for words, kay?
REARVIEW MIRROR!
You should totally mail that into FOUND magazine. It is perfect for one of their Dirty FOUND issues! See http://www.foundmagazine.com for an address.
Post a Comment